Year 2 Teacher
7 days left
- Full Time
YEAR 2 TEACHER - KENSINGTON & CHELSEA
Are you searching for a Year 2 teacher post to commence at Easter?
Are you constantly graded 'Good’ or 'Outstanding’ in observations?
My client school in the prestigious borough of Kensington & Chelsea is looking to appoint a talented Year 2 teacher. The school is Graded 'Good’ by Ofsted and has a supportive and inclusive ethos. This is an ideal time to join them as they move towards the Outstanding grade.
Ideal person for this Year 2 Teacher position
- Year 2 Teacher/ KS1 Teacher
- 'GOOD’ school
- 2 form entry
- Inner London Borough of Kensington & Chelsea
- Main Pay Scale £28,098 upwards
What can the school offer you?
- Inspirational leadership
- Inclusive and supportive 2 form entry school
- Excellent CPD opportunities and progression opportunities
- Friendly and motivating environment
- Prestigious Kensington & Chelsea location
Are you the right candidate for this Year 1 Teacher role?
- 2:1 degree or higher, A-C A 'level grades, A*-C GCSE grades
- Meeting and exceeding the teaching standards
- Available to start at Easter
- Passion for working in Key stage 1
- Proven track record of excellent teaching and ability to take Year 2 children successfully through SATS
- Passionate, driven and focussed
Do not miss this superb opportunity to join a supportive and successful team.
Don’t miss out on this Year 2 Teacher post. Send your CV to Clarus Education today!! Please fill in the form below. If shortlisted, you will be contacted within 48 hours.