Payroll administrator to support HR deparment-DBS required
Part time Payroll Administrator: £12/hour (DBS required)
A local academy trust are currently recruiting for a payroll administrator to support the HR team.
- Ensure that all payroll instructions are prepared and logged in time for the monthly payroll run and submitted, for example; contractual variations, new starters, leavers, contractual benefits, sickness/absence and unpaid leave.
Starters, leaver, sickness/absence to input and report, assist with recruitment campaigns, collate ethnic monitoring for auditing
Provide administrative support to HR team.
- To act on management instructions and staff requests in a timely fashion.
- Ensure the HR Database accurately reflects current staff conditions and details. This includes inputting starters and leavers, contractual amendments, change of details, annual leave and recording of sicknesses and other leave.
- Provide appropriate reports from the HR database for the purpose of auditing and monitoring employee data.
- Ensure staff data is correct and update on HR System and files.
- Apply monthly payroll adjustments and changes to staff terms and conditions
Have experience of working within a busy administrative office.
Producing letters and documentation
Experience of prioritising workload and time management
A working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to multi task
Candidates will only be considered for this position if they have full DBS to date. The role is part time 3 days a week and is an immediate start.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.