Automotive Sales Administrator
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Sales Administrator required in High Wycombe.
Salary: Up to £18,000 Basic Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Sales Administrator Required for Main Car Dealer - High Wycombe
Our client, a Prestige Main Dealer, is looking Sales Administrator to join their successful team in the High Wycombe area.
Our Client is looking for a candidate with some Sales Administrative experience within the Motor Trade. Our client would also consider trainees or juniors willing to work on the national living wage.
Duties will include:
* Coordinating vehicles to be delivered to branches within set deadlines
* Updating in-house computer systems and producing rental agreements
* Processing payments and ensuring customer insurance cover up to date
* Ensuring all new vehicle stock up to date and offered to the business
* Providing reports as well as adhoc reporting
The right candidate will:
* Be able to work under pressure to tight deadlines working in a busy office environment
* Have a flexible approach to work
* Have a confident telephone manner and be good with external customers
* Be able to work well on own initiative and as a member of the team
* Have a sound knowledge of MS office including Excel, Outlook
* Have a proven track record working in a similar role within the automotive industry
This is a great opportunity to progress a career within the Motor Trade.
You will ideally live within the High Wycombe area or be able to travel to the High Wycombe area and have experience from within a sales admin role.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
To apply please send your CV to Kieran Rudrum quoting J67219, Automotive Sales Administrator, High Wycombe.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on if you wish to discuss this copyright.