Mobile Support Engineer - Entry Level
Our client is a voice, data and network solutions provider.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- The Mobile Support Engineer will provide 1st line support to customers with issues related to the mobile network.
- Receive tickets and provide support remotely via telephone, email or the client portal.
- Support users on the company’s mobile network and with issues on mobile devices.
- Be the first point of contact for support enquiries and provide and excellent customer support service.
- Keep customers updated throughout progress of their ticket.
- Coordinate with third parties and other departments to ensure resolution of ticket.
- Escalate issues as appropriate.
- Assist other departments as and when needed, for example, assisting with customers’ orders.
- Carry out testing and troubleshooting to resolve technical faults.
- Complete all relevant administration and documentation when required.
- Strive to improve technical skills and aim to achieve technical accreditations where appropriate.
- Act as a professional and friendly company representative at all times.
Skills & Experience:
- Good knowledge of mobiles devices, e.g. iPhones, iPads, Android etc.
- Ideally experience of supporting users with mobile network issues.
- A strong interest in technology and a desire to progress within a technical environment.
- Experience of working within a customer centric environment.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- A motivated and driven individual.
- A strong team player.