Senior Manager - Branch Banking
Our client is looking to hire a Senior Manager to join their team at Retail Banking department,
- Responsible for managing and growing branch banking business, for all product range, in UK through a network of retail branches, tie ups, events and referrals.
- Responsible for managing the retail branches under the internal/external regulatory framework in compliance with the organizational policies.
- Directly handling set of HNI clients and deriving business through these relationships.
- Understand & comply with conduct risk requirements to meet the Group's conduct risk policies and expectations of regulators.
- To exhibit high levels of customer service & sound understanding of retail & business transactions.
- Successfully interact with internal stakeholders across different departments and exhibit exceptional interpersonal skills.
Key skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Sound Understanding & prior experience of working in Retail Banking environment and handling large clients active in India linked segment for commercial or corporate banking products.
- Selling / Negotiating / Networking / relationship management skills
- Knowledge of Compliance & Operational Risk regulatory framework.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills; ability to communicate with all levels in an organisation
- Disciplined approach to deal execution / client follow up
- Self-motivated and self-driven
- Good interpersonal skills and team player
- Ability to sense and scan external environment to assess the threats and opportunities.