Shop Manager needed for great high end brand in London!
SHOP MANAGER for amazing Tea House and Bakery concept – Central London
Job Title: Shop Manager
Salary: 26,000 - 28,000 plus bonus
- Modern day tea house. Drinks are amazing, different, fun, experimental, friendly, accessible and most importantly, happy.
- My client is an entrepreneur and craves entrepreneurial spirit. We are looking for an individual that will create efficiencies in our operations, increase sales through sampling and in-store marketing and will motivate a team of like-minded individuals to get the absolute best out of them.
- It’s not all fun and games - Our managers are professional, passionate, diligent and at the top of their game. They have control of all operational aspects of the store, are proficient and up to date with all health and safety legislation and are caring and considerate leaders.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for driving shop turnover and ensuring other KPI targets are met
- Recruitment and induction of new team members
- Rota planning
- Responsible for the ongoing training and development of new and existing Yumchaa team members through on the job training and regular reviews and feedback
- Ensure all staff understand and uphold Yumchaa company policy. Addressing any breaches of company policy in accordance with the company disciplinary procedure.
- Product ordering to ensure full availability and minimise wastage
- Addressing staff personal and welfare concerns
- Ensure all team members deliver exceptional customer service every day
- Ensuring shop trading law compliance
- Management of shop cash procedure
- Sales and target driven
- Communication and passion for the product are key. If you live and love it like we do then people will try, experiment and buy.
- Natural leader, excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Self-starter – proactively seeks to develop and improve the business every day
- Customer service orientated
- Fluent English
- Boundless energy!
- Minimum of 2 years management experience in a hospitality role, preferably in a coffee shop environment
- Experience of recruiting, training and developing customer service orientated teams
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding challenging targets
- History of improving customer service in a fast-paced hospitality environment
DON’T WAIT, SEND YOUR CV TO MARTA