Corporate Partnerships Manager
Are you an experienced Fundraiser? Have you worked in a hands-on Corporate Partnerships role? Are you looking for your next challenge in a growing charity? If so, a medium-sized London-based charity is seeking a Corporate Partnerships Manager to join their team.
The main duties and responsibilities of the Corporate Partnerships Manager will include:
- Managing, reviewing and growing existing partnerships and supporting corporate partners to maximise the impact of their support
- Identifying opportunities to develop new business by researching and obtaining new leads
- Assisting with the development of the fundraising strategy
- Developing volunteering and engagement opportunities for the organisation
- Assisting with the creation of policies and guidelines to regulate good practice
To be considered, you will have substantial, all-round fundraising experience, ideally having managed corporate partnerships accounts previously, in addition to acquiring new business. You will relish the opportunity to work in a hands-on role which is guaranteed to make an impact in the charity and be completely able to work autonomously but also within a supportive team environment. In return, you'll enjoy working in a quirky setting where each staff member is devoted to the cause the charity supports amongst other benefits.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 4 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance and Pro-Education: