BMW Sales Executive
7 days left
- Full Time
BMW Car Sales Executive
Objectives of the Post:
- To achieve vehicle sales and profit targets, and vehicle related service objectives by providing premier customer service and consultation.
- To sell cars and achieve profit targets.
- To handle all customer enquiries and vehicle related service objectives by providing premium customer service.
- To have strong product knowledge and speak confidently and effectively to existing and potential customers about our cars.
- To prospect new customers and to maintain positive relationships with existing customers with strong communication skills.
- Providing first class customer service and consultation to customers whether face-to-face, phone, online or alternative channels.
- Pro-actively and consistently prospecting of new and existing customers via regular direct approaches, telephone or event marketing. Communicating product, finance, technology and tactical.
- Creating & maintaining customer records and administrative information on relevant databases (contact details, date of last contact, customer notes).
- Building and managing a personal database of customers.
- Creating and coordinating customer appointments.
- Communicating and liaising with customers from initial contact through purchase and the lifecycle of the product.
- Qualification of customer needs including clarifying the type of vehicle use, suggested equipment, delivery date, financing/insurance, purchasing reasons and additional relevant information (e.g. hobbies).
- Proactively providing customer test drives based on the customer’s needs.
- Negotiating the sale around the type of vehicle suitable based on assessment of customer needs and effective qualification.
- Organising and making necessary arrangements for test drives including preparation and checking of the vehicle.
- Effectively negotiate the sale of the car and work closely with the BMW Sales Manager or Business Manager.
- Providing quotations to new and existing customers including liaising with Sales or Business Managers regarding finance negotiation and insurance issues.
- Processing a customer’s used car valuation, including initiating a technical evaluation and commercial appraisal, prior to providing the valuation quote.
- Initiating and supervising the timely & reliable processing of all correspondence in relation to the sale and financing of the delivery, including coordinating the date for used car take-back.
- Creating necessary vehicle and customer documents.
- Processing and managing the vehicle order.
- Managing customer change requests.
- Making arrangements for delivery.
- Conducting final checks prior to ensuring handover to customers, and provide positive handovers to customers by reflecting the brand values.
- Ensuring regular communication with existing customers and supporting the service department with referrals.
- Processing complaints to the complete satisfaction of the customer, the dealership and the company.
- Liaising with internal staff on customer and business processing.
- Maintaining knowledge of the complete product range including technologies and competitors.
- Conducting customer market research and reviewing used prices online.
- Ensuring the showroom or product displays are up to date and acceptable for viewing.
- Proven excellent customer service skills and likes to work with people.
- Proven record of working within the automotive industry in a similar position.
- Proven Sales skills or experience.
- Enjoys working in a high pressured environment.
- Enjoys working to and can achieve challenging targets.
- Able to take initiative and ownership of issues; is proactive, has a 'can-do’ attitude.
- Able to work independently.
- Able to multi-task and switch quickly between tasks.
- Willingness to learn and develop, and keep up-to-date with complex/ technical/product information.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Strong people/ communication skills.
- Is a team player. Offers help and support to others.
- Full valid UK driving licence
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Remuneration and Benefits:
OTE: Market Leading
Basic Salary: Competitive
Company Car: YES