TRAINEE Insurance Operations Assistant
7 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for an A-Level qualified 2nd jobber to provide Administration and Data support assistance to the Controls and Operations department of a leading Lloyds Insurance Syndicate in London.
Exciting opportunity to for an intelligent & ambitious 2nd jobber to join my Lloyd’s Syndicate client’s Control & Data Assurance Team.
You will provide essential support by:
Collating, reviewing and maintaining multi-departmental key process monitoring timetables, monitoring adherence to these timetables including query resolution and reporting of results to key stakeholders
Collating and reviewing KPIs of operational processes and drafting reports for governance committees
Improving operational effectiveness and efficiency through the delivery of best practice process standards and continuous key process improvement
Core duties will include:
· collate, review, maintain and update as required, key process monitoring timetables for multi-departmental processes across the business
· identify, track and resolve key process issues raised
· Prepare reports based on each period’s KPI
· support the Operations team in developing new KPI’s and Performance Metrics to track performance
· assist the team in the highlighting of operational risks that they face and suitable strategies to mitigate these risks
· collaborate with other team members acting as a secondary review function
· maintain the central process library, departmental process maps and procedures
· prepare monthly reporting for submission to Governance committees
· support annual reviews of the process library
· provide general and ad hoc support to the Operations Management team as a whole.
· facilitate and administer the review process for all service contracts and outsourcing arrangements.
· assist in the scheduling and obtaining of data quality and control attestations required as part of SOx and Solvency II regulations.
· participate in generation and monitoring of self-certifications / attestations.
· prepare reporting to key audiences, including governance committees, from each period’s self-assessments and KPI, communicating areas of concern, improvements and changes to control and data frameworks.
The ideal candidate will have the following key skills & experience:
Essential - Typically has at least 6 months of work experience
Essential Highly developed numerical skills
Essential Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Essential 3 A Level qualifications
Desirable Intermediate knowledge of MS Visio and experience of process mapping
For full details please contact Tony Massenhove or Harry Sullivan.