Digital Marketing Manager
Our client is a prominent advertising company based in Soho. Across platforms such as Facebook and Youtube, they work with leading brands to reach audiences around the world.
They are seeking an experienced candidate to join their rapidly-growing team as a Digital Marketing Manager.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, your main focus will be to push user registrations and expand the company's audience via social media campaigns. You will be innovative, providing new ideas and strategies to increase awareness of the company and their work. You will use data collection to gain a better idea of how to generate revenue through sponsorship, as well as liaising with other teams in the company.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience using channel management tools such as Google Ad-words, Google Analytics and SEO ranking
- Demonstrate experience in managing paid media marketing campaigns on social platforms (Facebook, Youtube etc.)
- Understand Data Acquisition processes
- Have a good knowledge of media budgeting and forecasting techniques
- Be comfortable interpreting and reporting data analysis
We need someone who has considerable experience in social media management and is confident in their data analysis skills.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply today!
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.