Commercial Laundry Equipment Engineer - Beds / Bucks / London
6 days left
- Full Time
The company is well established, family run commercial laundry company with major clients and contacts throughout the industry, they are very well known and this is one of the reasons they have a low staff turnover as their engineers are treated well.
They are currently looking for a CCLNG1 qualified commercial laundry service engineer, you will be:-
- Providing service and maintenance on commercial laundry equipment - commercial and industrial washing machines, tumble driers, rotary irons, finishing machines etc.
- Working on gas fired equipment - CCLNG1
- Covering in and around the Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, and Central London areas
- Working with clients such as private hospitals, care homes and NHS properties
Experience / skills required
- Commercial laundry equipment service experience
- Relevant gas certificates - CCLNG1, CLE, having LPG would be an advantage
- Living either in the north London areas, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, or Buckinghamshire areas
- Good electrical competency
- 28-30k basic salary
- Door to door travel pay, overtime, van, phone
- Pension, fuel card, private pension
- Plenty of overtime, call out rota 1 in 6 weeks
For an immediate interview contact Adam Southam
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment Ltd. with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.