Finance Manager ACCA/CIMA
6 days left
- Full Time
KennedyPearce are hiring a Finance Manager covering 15 sites across the UK with c.£20m turnover. The Role is to provide Financial Management controls and reporting to a contract. This role will support a Regional Operations Director on all financial matters and also be responsible centrally for a functional cost and/or revenue stream.
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts and Monthly Accounts.
- Direct support to Regional Directors on all financial matters. Day to day working with Site Operations and Commercial Team regarding all areas of Financial control and compliance.
- Cost Management and analysis. To include checking and review of payroll, agency and subcontractor orders and invoices. Analysis of costs incurred, current liabilities and identification of future liabilities and risks. Report all areas of variance and concern.
- Revenue Recovery. To review and maximise revenue recovery. Review Commercial calculated claims against fees raised and costs incurred. Raise and issue of Fees to Client. Liaison with Client and credit control. Report all areas of variance, risk or concern.
- Contract Improvement. To contribute and support the continual improvement of the contract. This will include, margin enhancement, risk reduction, improvements to systems and reporting across the whole contract.
The Role will be for a NEWLY QUALIFIED- ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA looking to join a progressive company.