Business Intelligence Developer - Microsoft Stack - E-Commerce
4 days left
- Full Time
Senior BI Developer/ Data Warehouse Developer (Microsoft Stack, SSIS, SSAS) - Ecommerce
From £45,000 to £60,000 - 3x roles
An Ecommerce Company based in Central London are looking for a Business Intelligence Developer to develop their Data Warehouse and BI Solutions for company-wide analysis. You will be utilising the full BI Stack (Particularly SSIS and SSAS) to design and develop a complex data warehouse solutions for BI, integrating the solution with their reporting tool, Microstrategy. The team is doubling in size from 6 to 12 and operates without architects and BA, so you will be heavily involved in requirements gathering and design as well as development.
The company are a young exciting online fashion company with a dynamic, energetic and informal environment. As a company growing over 40% year on year, you can expect a fast pace, opportunities for career development and the chance to learn new technical skills.
THE ROLE - SENIOR BI DEVELOPER - SSIS, SSAS
As Senior BI Developer you will:
- Work with the business to gather data requirements and understand what is needed from the solution
- Design and develop scalable Data Warehouse functionality using T-SQL and SSAS
- Develop data feeds using SSIS
- Provide technical leadership for more junior developers
- Work in an Agile way, collaborating closely with a team to solve complex data problems
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
In order to qualify for this Business Intelligence Role you will have:
- Strong experience in Data Warehousing in SQL Server, including SSIS and ideally SSAS
- Some knowledge of Data Modelling, architecture and design
- Excellent SQL Development skills
- Strong communication skills and a friendly cooperative approach to work
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this role, please apply via the link below. For more information on this role or other BI positions, contact Ross at Harnham.
SQL, T-SQL, SSRS, SSAS, Business Intelligence, London, BI