5 days left
- Full Time
Salary £24,000 - £28,000
An opportunity has arisen within a well-established engineering company for a Project Administrator.
For a candidate who has experience as a project administrator or contracts admin/co-ordinator within a construction or Engineering industry, this role would extremely well suited!
Reporting to the Contracts manager, the Project Administrator would be expected to work Monday to Friday with the occasional work related travel (expenses paid for).
The Project Administrator is required to have the following;
- Experienced working a similar role (procurement/ Contracts co-ordinator)
- Ideally a background of construction, engineering or manufacturing
- IT savvy, or computer proficient
- The ability to multi-task, yet prioritise work under strict deadlines
- Knowledge of payment systems, costing, invoicing and other accounts aspects
The Project Administrator will be required to do the following;
- Job handover to the contracts department from Sales team
- Liaise with and create relationships with internal/external departments
- Involvement in health and safety aspects
- Co-ordinating suppliers and contractors
- Work very efficiently, being forward-thinking and proactive is essential
Although sufficient experience is preffered, training will be given for the right candidate.
Premier are acting as an employment agency