Reception Teacher £27,000 - £36,000pa West London
6 days left
- Full Time
A thriving, 3 form entry Primary school in West London is currently seeking a reception teacher to cover maternity leave from February 2017 - July 2017.
This inclusive, multi-cultural school boasts a modern building, extensive outdoor area, a large playing field and newly installed playground equipment. This is your chance to join a dedicated and talented team of staff that work hard to ensure that the children learn, make good progress and are happy and safe. Pupils are well-behaved and the community spirit is vibrant.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
1. Excellent spoken and written English
2. Competent and experienced teacher of Phonics (letters and sounds)
3. Excellent working knowledge of the EYFS framework
4. Minimum 1-year experience as a Reception teacher using the EYFS framework
5. Willing to carry out all the usual class teacher duties and responsibilities
6. A good team player, friendly, cheerful and passionate about the Early Years
If this seems like the role for you, apply now!
In order to register with Trust Education, it is essential that you fulfil the following requirements:
- You have experience working with children in the last 2 years
- You can provide 2 recent references from those who know your work with children
- You hold the right to work in the UK
- You have a DBS or are willing to complete one
Trust Education offers competitive rates of pay, additional bonuses, a chance to works in top London schools, and continuous professional development. We pride ourselves on our personal service and support. We have an abundance of work and are always looking for new teachers across all age groups and subject areas.