4 days left
- Full Time
ukactive is a commercially minded but not-for-profit body comprised of members and partners from across the UK active lifestyle sector. Our focus is a long-standing and uncompromising vision to get more people, more active, more often.
This role is based within our finance department who collect statutory licence fees in the fitness sector.
You will have accurate data entry skills, good MS Office skills, excellent attention to detail and the ability to manage your workload. You will need to have an excellent telephone manner as a large part of your day will be making outbound calls to ukactive members.
You will work within a professional team environment and maintain the high service standards of the finance department. We will provide you with on-the-job training in our friendly offices based in Holborn.
- Outbound enquiry calls to members
- Chasing payment of invoices
- Data Entry
- Dealing with enquiries
- Issuing invoices
- Arranging licences for Leisure Centres and Health Club chains
- Analysing licence data
- 2 A levels (or equivalent) and/or degree (minimum 2nd class)
- Possess a confident and professional telephone manner when communicating with all levels of people
- Excellent IT skills including a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Possess a high level of accuracy and attention to detail when inputting data
- Fast learner, confident, enthusiastic, self-motivated, and hardworking with a strong work ethic
- Strong customer service skills
- An interest in the health and fitness industry
- Experience of using CRM databases
- Some experience working in administration