6 days left
- Full Time
Based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, our client is a fast growing, medium sized business who are experiencing an exciting period of growth and therefore are looking to recruit a Credit Controller to join their team on a permanent basis, ideally who can start immediately.
This job would suit someone from a credit control and/or accounts receivable background, looking to manage debts of the Group including chasing overdue debts by phone, email and letter. The job will also involve reporting on and managing late payers.
This company is a successful manufacturer and a leader in their field. The business is a supplying to thousands of customers around the world and are a fast growing, exciting company looking to expand and develop ever further.
The successful individual will have great communication and organisational skills along with great attention to detail. Very strong customer service skills are essential as this role will involve dealing with customer queries. Microsoft Office skills are essential as are good A Levels or equivalent.
Duties will include:
- Chase all outstanding debts owed to the Group companies by email, phone, letter or reminders as appropriate
- Allocation of payments received including raising prompt payment discount credit notes
- Responding to customer queries relating to invoices and/or payments by phone/email
- Processing payments including credit card payments over the phone, releasing orders following pro forma payments
- Processing refund requests
- Sending monthly statements
For more information about this role or any other Credit Controller jobs in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability