Our client is a creative & technology agency independently minded and independently owned with 5 offices globally. They work with some of the world's most ambitious brands. They are currently looking for an accomplished Account Manager with CRM experience to join a growing team in their London office.
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for building strong relationships with clients and overseeing the delivery of a wide variety of integrated campaigns for an online local marketplace. You will be required to manage client briefs from start to finish, planning, assigning and reviewing creative and managing the overall agency workload in partnership with other members of Client Services and the senior design team.
You will be working closely with strategy & planning, designers, copywriters, developers and other parts of the agency to ensure successful campaign deliveries; which are profitable without compromising the creative integrity. Therefore, you must be a great team player with strong interpersonal skills. You will be highly organised, with a strong attention to detail and great time management skills; being able to juggle several projects at once at different stages of the process. You will be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines with ease and efficiency. You are ambitious with the ability to think strategically, contribute something new to the agency and be a strong communicator with tenacity to learn and deliver.
- To project manage all elements of the CRM delivery for a client from Insight & planning of the campaigns through to the creative briefing & execution.
- To report results back to clients with recommendations on how results can change marketing going forward.
- To liaise with clients and manage their expectations.
- To re-lay client feedback to designers, copywriters and developers & plan and manage workloads of the team
- To ensure client requirements are met whilst protecting values/brand.
- To build a full understanding of the clients' business, strategies, objectives, brand, audiences and challenges, advising on the communications solution that best meets their needs, with a view to becoming their trusted adviser.
- To build excellent working relationships with key clients - regular meetings, planning, briefing, evaluation.
- To work closely with creative and strategy teams and to have oversight of all statements of work/proposals as well as all content production for clients.
- To oversee content strategy for BAU campaigns, ensure it is informed by a data driven approach and in line with current CRM strategy.
- To continually challenge and push for the best creative and strategic results for the client, and to understand "test and learn" and the importance of measurement.
- To ensure a good knowledge of all products and services and actively promote them to clients.
Skills and experience
- Minimum 2yrs' agency account management experience
- Excellent client facing and presentation skills
- A good facilitator
- Ability to work on your own and in a team
- A personable individual
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build strong colleague and client relationships
- A understanding of how CRM fits into the overall Marketing proposition and again how these apply to the Client and sector in question
- An understanding of Digital channels
- An understanding of Insight - both strategic and data driven
- An understanding the following high level analytical areas at a surface level - reporting, profiling, segmentation, customer targeting (acquisition, retention etc)
- Extremely organised, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with ease and efficiency
- Highly motivated
- Strong attention to detail
- Understanding of the production & interactive processes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superb planning and organisation skills
- Ability to manage and develop client and supplier relationships
- Manage budgets and timelines
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
Please send through CV and salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.