Creative Sales Account Manager
JOB TITLE: Creative Sales Account Manager
VAC REF: VAC-18237
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: £40,000 + Commission
This progressive creative agency was established in 2000, currently they seek a driven and determined sales professional to join their united team in a Sales Account Manager role. This business has been providing their clients with the best creative, print, digital and project management solutions out of their unique and open studio environment in Hertfordshire.
Business Specialties include: Brand Communication, Customer Marketing, Digital, Food Service Support, Merchandising, Packaging, Point of Sale, Print and Sales Promotion.
This business looks to diversify their offering and have created this position to be new business focused with a view of further developing each account once brought in. The ideal candidate will have a creative background and truly understand agency and client relationships, specifically within the creative market. With full support from the MD, you will be tasked with leading client pitch and tender meetings and will be rewarded once clear business goals and objectives are met.
Historic projects include: Tesco Cafe Branding, POS, Print and Fulfilment, Unilever Food Solutions School Programme Brand Development, Tesco Cafe Packaging, Unilever Food Solutions Care Programme Brand Development, Tesco Cafe catering partner support for Compass, Elior & Aramark, Sanex E-communication and Trade Marketing Support, YMCA Brand Development, LSG Sky Chefs E-newsletters and Marketing Support, Dobbies Garden Centre Restaurant Chefs Recipe Cards, Unilever Food Solutions Trade Ads, Windsor Farm Shop Branding and Packaging.
Reporting directly into the business director, you will have the following responsibilities;
- Source and develop new opportunities in the creative space to assist this business in its aggressive growth plans
- Build and develop relationships with potential clients in and out of businesses comfort zone
- Offer the business opportunities to display at market leading networking events
- Liaise with the creative team in order to ensure delivery of projects on time and within budget
- Work closely with management in order to grow and maintain profitability within the targeted areas
- Present weekly sales updates to the management team, showing growth and projected numbers
- Plan, execute and follow up on sales trips in order to grow and maintain the existing customer base
- Previous sales / account management experience essential with documented positive consistent sales figures
- Knowledge of creative industry specifically: Brand Communication, Customer Marketing, Digital, Packaging, Point of Sale, Print, Sales Promotion
- Proven track record in growth and maintenance of client database
- Ability to work well on their own as well as in a team
- Excellent communication skills – Both written and verbal
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft and Mac
- Full UK Driving license
- Valid passport