ACCOUNTANT - London - Very Exciting Company!!!
6 days left
- Full Time
ACCOUNTANT - London - Exciting Company!!!
A qualified Accountant is required for this leading and growing business based in London - exciting time to join…still very much in start mode but has become a household name over night!
If you are looking for a career within a great working environment, then this could be for you!
The primary role of the Accountant is to lead management reporting for 2 lines of business in the UK while monitoring performance against budgets.
Owning the monthly close for 2 lines of business for UK, driving forward timely reporting to assist the business owners
Liaising with the operations teams to ensure accurate reporting
Developing and implementing financial controls and monitoring spend against budget
Assisting the Finance Manager, UK, EIRE & USA and Group Financial Controller with various ad hoc projects
You’ll have a sound technical understanding from your accountancy training in an environment working with IFRS and UK working practises.
You’ll have some appreciation of good business practices.
You’ll have an eye for detail, a knack for problem solving and a willingness to learn.
You’ll preferably have some experience in inventory management and be familiar with licensing arrangements.
Ppreferably have worked in a fast food company / tech company with some experience in asset and inventory management and be familiar with licensing arrangements.
• Adaptable, driven, hardworking and proactive individual
• Collaborative and enjoy working in a team
• Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in performing all essential duties
• Country specific accounting qualification required
• Interest in food, restaurants and tech start-up businesses
• Strong organisational skills & excellent attention to detail
•Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced, self-starter work environment and able to meet deadlines
• Experience with NetSuite desirable
• Experience working in a start-up environment advantageous
• Ideally have worked for one of the Big 4!
• Become one of the early employees of a fast-growing, exciting start-up changing the the landscape in their sector.
• Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
• Work with people who love what they do every day
• Highly subsidised gym membership at one of the top local gyms in the area
• Friday lunches from our very own restaurant partners and regular restaurant sample tastings!
• Competitive marketplace package
• Free Food
Please forward your cv for further information on this excellent opportunity!