E-Commerce Sales Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
- Responsible for planning and selling the company’s products to all eCommerce platforms.
- Grow existing e-tailer accounts' businesses and develop new ones.
- Manage key accounts' relationships from top to bottom.
- Develop eCommerce sales strategy, forecast sales volumes and manage sales processes for each account to achieve sales goals.
- Grow market share within each account.
- Domestic or international travel may be required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for achieving the accounts’ sales target.
- Plan, forecast, generate and manage all eCommerce sales activities.
- Maintain adequate level of inventory at distributors for key accounts.
- Grow existing accounts, develop account plans to increase revenue, margins and shares in each account.
- Build a brand new e-commerce based website.
- Influence customers’ mind share in order to increase sales and market share while maintaining a competitive position and yielding the highest possible returns on sales.
- Handle relationship with the account at all levels. Present and negotiate contracts.
- Work with and through other departments within company to ensure that all sales activities meet/satisfy all business and/or legal requirements.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years sales experience of which at least 2 years in eCommerce platform like Amazon, eBay, etc..
- Proven track record to achieve sales targets consistently and to hunt and develop new business opportunities.
- Entrepreneurial work style with ability to be a team player at all levels of the organization.
- Experience in hard drive channel sales preferred.
- Excellent negotiation skills and is persuasive.
- Product marketing experience would be a plus.
- Work experience in consumer electronics, Smartphone and PC related industries is helpful.
- Strongly influence and support to subordinates, peers and management.
- Demonstrate experience in supporting and/or influencing decision making at management level, both internal and in key channels.
- Ability to handle pressure, deliver multiple projects and resolve diverse issues simultaneously.