Bristol - Up to 50k + Benefits
Computer Futures are currently recruiting for a key client of ours in the Bristol area they are a global leader in transfer agency and share registration, employee equity plans, proxy solicitation and other specialised financial, governance and communication services. We help many of the world's leading organisations maximise the value of relationships with their investors, employees, creditors, members and customers.
Due to there continuous success and growth in the UK, they are currently keen to attract 'Project and Change Management Professionals' with a passion to join our organisation and really make a difference. they have a fantastic opportunity for candidates with the right level of skills, experience, competency and potential to drive Computershare forward and take us to the next level of success.
This is coupled with the opportunity for the successful candidates to develop with an ever growing organisation within the Financial Service industry.
Business Improvement Group
Computershare's Business Improvement Group (BIG) oversees projects and programmes across the organisation including;
- Process Improvement
- New Clients/New Products/New service provision
- Regulatory Change
We provide business solutions, improvements, strategic planning and 'thought leadership' in the areas of people, process and technology in Computershare UK, Channel Islands and Africa (UCIA) region.
Computershare has a flat structure, our executive directors are directly involved in the day to day management of our business, this ensures that we get prompt decisions and can gain direction when required. Project Managers within BIG work closely with directors in their role as Project Sponsors and are able to gain from their experience and benefit from this close working relationship. We are not constrained by some of the issues faced by companies with more traditional structures and layers of management.
Main Purpose of the Role
The Project Manager has responsibility for change, companywide and will oversee key strategic projects and programmes of work. In the short and medium term, the individual will require flexibility in their approach to work in order to meet the requirements of the business and deliver successful projects.
In the long term we are looking for candidates to progress into senior roles within our organisation as we see this role forming the succession pool for the future.
We are looking for individuals with extensive experience in change and project management within the Financial Services industry. They must have managed a variety of projects or programmes that span their relevant organisations with multiple work-streams (including people, process and technology).
Essential Skills, Experience and Competencies
- Project Management experience analysing, managing and directing projects
- Experience of defining and managing budgets, commercial awareness and focus on return on investment
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once with varying priorities and deadlines
- Self motivated, with the ability to influence and work as part of a multi-skilled team to achieve challenging targets and deadlines
- Stakeholder Management experience, defining and managing stakeholder expectations
- Excellent planning, communication and organisation skills
- Commitment to quality and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Flexible approach to working day and environment
- Experienced at presenting to senior management and/or director level
Desirable Skills, Experience and Competencies
- Project Management - A qualification or experience of methodologies would (Prince2, PMP, Six Sigma etc)
- Client/External Supplier - Experience of third party management
- Financial Acumen - Experience with managing budgets or a P & L.
- Operational Experience - Working and delivering into an Operations environment.
- Technical Appreciation - As a company founded in technology we are looking to attract individuals who have an appreciation of technology and are able to think logically and understand the impact of introducing new technological advances into a business context.
The role will be based in our Bristol office and therefore we expect candidates to live in or around the Bristol area or have an intention to relocate to the area. There will also be a requirement to travel to other locations within the UK and potentially to other offices globally.
Specific Key Benefits of the role
Computershare offers all employees 25 days holiday, excellent pension scheme, shareholder incentive plan, subsidised gym membership and a flexible employee benefits scheme.
Our client is keen to move quickly if this role seems of interest to yourself please reply with an updated version of your cv.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com