Piling Design Engineer
Randstad CPE are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading ground engineering/foundations contractor who are looking for a Piling Design Engineer with experience in the geotechnical design of foundations.
The contractor works on a number of exciting large and small scale projects nationally and globally, with the main focus of workload being in London. This is an exciting opportunity as my client is continuing to grow thus offering you fantastic career prospects.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Geotechnical design of steel and concrete pile foundations - CFA, LDA, Rotary Bored, Diaphragm Walling.
- Liaison with clients and external consultants.
- Undertake, prepare and plan engineer design, technical schedules and design work.
- Working with Project Managers and Project Engineers during concept and design stage to ensure smooth delivery of own projects.
- Good knowledge of Eurocode and British Standards.
- Good level of knowledge & understanding of BIM.
- Strong knowledge of common geotechnical & structural design software packages (e.g. Wallap, AdSec etc.).
- Sound technical understanding of design parameters and ground investigation.
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering/Geotechnical Engineering or related field.
- Excellent computing skills using Microsoft software.
If you feel you would meet the criteria and would like to pursue this further, please apply by clicking below.
If you would like to add me on LinkedIn and be kept up to date with the latest civil engineering projects and positions please click here:
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.