Account Manager / Bid Manager Mobile Carrier
4 days left
- Full Time
Account Manager, Mobile Backhaul, Network Backhaul, DarkFibre,
Account Manager / Bid Manager with strong mobile telecoms sector experience is needed by our client a leading darkfibre provider to be based from their London office. The company are going through a period of massive growth and are forging new relationships with the UKs leading mobile carriers such as 3 Mobile, Vodafone and EE.
In the role you will working closely with the Mobile Network Operators and be responsible for two main areas, Account Management and Bid Management.
1. Account Management: support and help achieve the agreed revenue targets and other company objectives for the MNO (Mobile Network Operator) & Wireless customers. To maintain and grow relationships with these key customers. Will be responsible for identifying new sales opportunities within these accounts. Will be responsible for preparing, submitting and winning both high volume pricing proposals. Will be the first escalation point of contact for managing and resolving conflicts with customers.
2. Bid Management. For complex and high value opportunities the successful candidate will assemble a bid team with the relevant service / product / business knowledge required to prepare a winning bid, whilst taking ownership of the end-to-end bid process. Responsibilities include introduction and implementation of all necessary bid procedures, governance, and process. This is a highly networked role that requires an ability to work under pressure and to challenging deadlines. It will require strong people management and commercial skills.
* Proven capability in delivering winning, multi-million-pound sales opportunities.
* Proven account management & evidence of build and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships in this market. Able to think quickly in customer meetings and present clearly and concisely.
* Fully conversant with the competitive MNO marketplace with particular knowledge of mobile backhaul.
* Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
* Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
* High quality written and oral presentation skills.
* Strong academics including Degree in technical, business or commercial (2:1 or higher or international equivalent preferred)
* 5 years+ experience in infrastructure sales into MNO's ideally with direct experience of fibre optic infrastructure, AND/OR,
* 5 years+ experience in technical delivery roles within in the mobile telecoms sector, ideally with direct experience of fibre optic infrastructure.
* Ability to travel (UK)
* MNO Core & RAN design including C-RAN & CPRI.
* Operation of metro and long distance carrier networks,
* Up to date on market trend towards small cells & 5G deployment.
* Ability to use network design tools and software drawing packages e.g. Google Earth, etc.
* Knowledge of project management tools and disciplines
* Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.