Maths Teachers Job
I am currently looking to recruit a qualified Maths teacher for an mixed' School in the Portsmouth area to start either April 2017 or September 2017. This is a high achieving 11 - 18, mixed School in Portsmouth, Hampshire.
As a Maths teacher, you will be responsible for ensuring the effective teaching and learning of pupils and be confident in your abilities to teach across Key Stage 3 and 4.The school is looking for an exceptional teacher who can create a supportive, encouraging and safe learning environment for pupils of all diverse backgrounds. In addition to working well with students, you will also be able to demonstrate a flexible and adaptable approach to working within a school environment and with other members of staff.
What Hays Education require:
- Qualified Teacher Status (NQT's are welcome to apply)
- Passion for teaching and willingness to promote learning
- Strong Classroom Management Skills
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Recent experience within the last two years of teaching
Benefits of working for Hays Education:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working hours for long term and permanent positions
- A personal Consultant offering advice and guidance in this specialist area
- Refer a Friend scheme - Qualify vouchers every time you recommend a teacher
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme
- Free Child Protection and Safeguarding Training
- Recognised holder of the DfE Quality Mark
If you are looking for a Maths Position in Hampshire, please contact Lee Hewett on 02392 970165.