Property Accountant (Management Accountant)
3 days left
- Full Time
Management Accountant job for a Real Estate investment firm in the City of London. Paying 35k+.
My client, a prestigious and ambitious Real Estate investment business, is looking to recruit an experienced Part Qualified/Finalist level Management Accountant.
This role will report into the Finance Manager and sits in a finance team of 12 people. This role will be looking primarily after the accounting and reporting for European investments and some occasional travel with be required in the position.
Main duties will include;
- Management and review of financial reporting including monthly cash flows, quarterly management accounts, annual budgets and interconnecting reports such as monthly bank reconciliations and quarterly rent reconciliations as well as other reports as necessary for the French and Polish property portfolio provided by the outsourced Agents to an agreed timetable.
- Relationship management, direction and communication with the outsourced Agents; all levels. Supporting the Head Office Asset Manager(s) partnered to, including; providing financial reviews of prospective tenants, lease cash flow modelling, capex budget reviews.
- Assistance to or writing of internal memorandum to inform or recommend to management of Business issues and solutions
- Management and review of internal reporting both programmed and ad-hoc to an agreed timetable.
- Management of all corporate processes and filings including tax and company secretarial for companies in those jurisdictions (in cooperation and direction with outsourced Agents and Professionals).
- Processing payments and treasury management.
- Year-end IFRS accounts preparation and/or review.
- Assisting the Finance Manager (Overseas) in various other projects.
- Other ad hoc duties in within the Finance Department.
This role will either suit a part qualified or finalist level Accountant with excellent double entry knowledge and the ability to build commercial relationship both internally and externally.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.