9 month Revenue Assistant Role - up to £33,000
Your new company
Legal firm based in central London are looking for people to add to their revenue team, they are looking for people with the right experience but most importantly the right attitude.
Your new role
- Preparation of monthly invoices for designated Practice area/s
- Take responsibility for quality and accuracy and adherence to SRA Accounts Rules and VAT regulations
- Reporting to include time narratives and basic WIP reports. Time transfers and deletions, narrative amendments. Dealing with time entry requests. File closures.
- Liaise closely with WIP Controllers in respect of all billing instructions particularly in relation to high value or and/or high profile matters.
- Undertake further duties as directed by the Revenue Team Leader and/or Financial Controller
What you'll need to succeed
- A team player with strong communication skills and the confidence to liaise at all levels.
- Adaptable and able to complete tasks without close supervision.
- Self-motivated, dedicated and ability to display a sense of humour.
- Strong legal billing experience, ideally reflecting use of a recognized legal practice management system (e.g. Aderant Expert, Elite or SAP).
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- E-billing experience
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.