Procurement Manager - Store Equipment Team - Wimbledon - South London
7 days left
- Full Time
Our Procurement Department is now seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and highly proactive individual to join their close knit Store Equipment team.
Tasked with both direct and indirect Procurement for our stores, including managing the end-to-end provision of essential equipment, this team work on a range of detailed and exciting projects. This is an ideal role for a proactive individual with proven project management experience, eager to flex their organisational muscles in a fast paced environment.
What can you expect?
- Managing, coordinating and overseeing projects from requisition
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Preparing summaries, overviews and project status documents for senior management personnel
- Managing and maintaining supplier relationships
- Acting as an ambassador for Lidl when dealing with third parties
- Managing cost and budget planning for your discipline area
- Ad hoc project based admin tasks
- Fluency in German and English, both verbal and written is requiredExperience working with Fast-Moving Consumer Goods is highly desirableTechnical knowledge of store equipment and processes is desirable but not essentialCategory management experience in either a Buying or Procurement-related field is highly desirableAn excellent communicator, effective negotiator and confident presenter who is able to present and propose projects/ideas to Board level employeesProven project management experienceDetail orientated and able to manage conflicting deadlinesWilling to travel both nationally and internationally including occasional overnight staysStrong knowledge of Microsoft packages, Excel CIPS certification is desirable but not essential, as is P2P software/supplier management software experience.A full driving license is required
What will we offer you?
- £40,000- £55,825 (subject to experience) 10% London Weighting (non-contractual) for employees working within the M2535 days holiday per annum (including Bank Holidays)A contributory pension scheme10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UKAccess to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team memberBrilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects