Infrastructure Engineer (Citrix, Windows, VMware)
My client is hoping to find someone who has been involved in several medium-to-large scale citrix deployments and windows migrations.
The successful candidates will have experience working with the following technologies:
- VMware, V-Sphere
- Storage experience, EMC, SAN
- Cisco UCS Blade solutions
- Active Directory
- Citrix (Xen App desirable)
- Windows Server 2003/2008 R2 experience
- VOIP telephony, preferably Avaya
- Microsoft Sharepoint 2010
You will be assisting the Infrastructure team with their projects to be completed before the end of their financial year in April.
Please send an updated CV if you have the skill set and are available for work, and I'll be happy to go into more detail regarding the vacancy.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com