Contracts Manager - Dry Lining and Facades
2 days left
- Full Time
Our clients originally formed in 1992 and initially specialised in dry lining and fire protection business. Through acquisition and organic growth they have expanded into a group of specialist contracting businesses offering the full compendium of internal fit out trades together with facades and claddingthroughout both residential and commercial sectors, such as: Education, Health, Hotels and leisure.
Throughout our Clients establishment they’ve built a well-respected name having strong working relationships main contractors such as St George, Carllion, Balfour Beatty and many more. This has led to a healthy company turnover of £75m with 1000 professional employees based in both their London and South Wales Regional Offices and at their Yorkshire headquarters.
Our client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Contracts Manager accountable to the company Directors for the success of their projects in the London region. The Contracts Manger will be responsible to the client for the management of the projects and establish, monitor and report against the project controls, preparing biweekly and monthly status reports.
- Management of production activity
- Management of contract values (Gross) 2m to 10m
- Support directors in winning work and making client presentations.
- Responsible for a diverse team of staff, including production, D&B, planning and liaison with external consultants (D&B etc.)
- Heads up significant business in excess of 30m per annum including management of a large team(in excess of 15 own staff and 100 labour operatives)
- Reports to the Construction Director.
- Ensure that strategies and plans developed and implemented to grow the business in line with agreed regional business objectives.
- Manage Client relationships.
- Ensure the staff and labour are recruited, trained and managed such that a motivated work force is achieved.
- Create and sustain a culture and working environment that drives employee satisfaction.
- Ensure that all that plans are developed and deployed and the business controlled such that the business financial targets and objectives are met.
- Quantify all business and project risk such that senior personal are informed and that the business risk is identified and managed within agreed and acceptable boundaries.
- Ensure that all information is controlled and entered into the appropriate systems such that an accurate view of the financial performance is communicated and maintained.
- Responsible for the safety and welfare of all staff and subcontractors within their control under the strict observance of our client’s safety policy.
- Appreciate and understand the commercial implications and drivers within the construction process and incorporate these within decision making.
Salary will be in the region of £65,000 - £75,000 + car, healthcare and pension. Subject to skill and experience. The company offers a fantastic working environment and will provide the opportunity to progress your career through excellent guidance, support and training.
- .A successful previous employment in Contracts Management (minimum 5years)
- ·Experienced in Dry lining and Cladding industries
- ·Strong team leadership and equal team working skills
- ·Prepared to travel to HQ in Yorkshire for frequent Directors meetings
Contact Lewis @ cityscapeltd.com or call 01923 750 095