Finance Manager (ACA/CA Qualified) - Global Telecoms Group
6 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a Global Telecoms business with a diverse service offering supported by an industry leading finance function. With a structured career development programme, they can offer the incoming candidate the opportunity to move across their service lines and develop and deep and broad finance skill set.
As a qualified ACA/CA you will join the team as a Finance Manager and have a personal career plan mapped out. The team is made up of highly skilled professionals who are inclusive and supportive, where you will business partner the senior executive team.
The role responsibilities will include;
- Assisting with the preparation of the annual statutory accounts and returns.
- Preparation of statutory accounts for multiple entities within group
- Group balance sheet preparation.
- Produce accurate reporting detailing full costs
- Provide analysis and support evaluation of the results as required
- Create models to deal with changes associated with costs and produce variance analysis
- Provide ad-hoc analysis as and when required and support evaluation of the results as required
- Cash forecasting on a regular basis and working with senior executives to develop these processes
- Reporting on monthly and annual actual results for P&L and balance sheet.
- Reporting on actual and rolling forecast.
- Continual development of internal controls and systems
Candidates must be / have
- ACA Qualified Accountant from a Practice background
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work with senior management teams.
- Experience preparing statutory accounts for multiple entities
- The ability to work in a fast-paced ever changing environment
- Strong excel and systems experience
- The ability to manage multiple ad-hoc projects
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large finance function in a truly global group and fast track your career. Our clients will be conducting interview ASAP and please contact Radley Green for a full role brief and to be consider for this role.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.