Group Financial Reporting Manager
The SF Group are currently recruiting for a Group Financial Reporting Manager for a fast growing telecoms provider. It is an exciting time to be joining the business, and you will be part of a team supporting the European region.
As the Group Financial Reporting Manager, you will report into the VP Financial Control and Reporting and with the team will be responsible for the preparation of the group financial statements, reporting to bond holders, monthly management accounts, capital expenditure, cash and cost centre reporting, as well as maintenance of group accounting policy and assistance with the co-ordination of the annual budget.
- Preparation of the group's annual financial statements, monthly group consolidation, monthly cash flow statement and reconciliation of net debt
- Responsible for updating and improvement of the group accounting policies and accounting guidance and process
- Expert on technical accounting issues - to provide guidance on accounting queries including revenue recognition and to prepare accounting position papers for the audit team
- Assist with the co-ordination of the year end and interim group audits. Lead contact for the group audit team
- Preparation of areas of monthly management reporting
- Acquisition and disposals accounting as required
- Supervision of one group accountant
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with strong financial accounting and technical knowledge including IFRS and UK GAAP. You will be a self starter with the ability to take ownership, with excellent communication skills.
The role would suit someone looking to take their first move from practice into industry or someone currently working in a Financial Accounting role.
If this sounds like the challenge you are looking for, then please apply now for immediate consideration.