Assistant Quantity Surveyor
2 days left
- Full Time
I am recruiting on behalf of a high end residential company who are looking for an assistant QS to join their expanding team.
The ideal candidate will be tasked with but not restricted to:
- Sending out enquiries to sub contractors
- Looking after existing sub contractor accounts,
- Assisting with Site Measures
- Attending design and/or progress meetings when required.
- You will also assist Site Managers
- Buying materials and dealing with orders
- Maximising profits without compromising quality
You will also be tasked with working directly with the commercial manager assisting with tendering on projects up to £5m. There will also be opportunities for you too look after your own schemes. This role is 50% office to 50% site based.
The ideal candidate will be degree educated and have some relevant experience in residential developments either as a graduate and/or assistant QS. You will have some experience in performing take offs and be happy to work in and around South London.
Salary is fully negotiable dependent on the applicant and experience. The position is immediately available and my client is looking to interview within the next two weeks.
If you are interested in the opportunity and want to hear more about the role please contact Charlotte Bray on 01444 414 164.