Telesales Account Handler
4 days left
- Full Time
TalentHQ Ltd are an "Award Winning" recruitment consultancy which is headed up by a team of talented consultants. Within our HQ we specialise in adding 'talent' within Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles from Junior to Senior Management.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s businesses throughout the UK.
Our goal is simple, to just find: the right talent for the right job.
Our client is a highly established organisation and one of the market leaders within their specialised field who are dedicated at constantly improving the extent of their range and quality of their product. This is a rare opportunity for an experienced Telesales Account Assistant to join their friendly team.
- Position: Telesales Account Handler
- Location: Letchworth
- Salary: £15,500 - £16,000
- Contract: Permanent
Telesales Account Assistant:
- Do you pride yourself on having excellent Customer service skills?
- Would you be willing to exceed clients expectations and always provide a first class’ service?
- Would you feel confident maintaining relationships with distributor clients?
- Are you a confident individual who could deal with customer queries?
- Have you got experience resolving issues, chasing deliveries compiling quotations and capturing and logging key data?
- Would you be happy to provide a consistant and helpful point of contact?
- Does responding to clients requirements via telephone, email or fax appeal to you?
- Would you be happy to consult with and advise distributors?
- Is a varied role where every day is different appeal to you?
- Maybe you are a confident, enthusiastic individual looking for the next exciting step in your career
If you answer YES to the above, then this position could be the exciting career opportunity you’re looking for...
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Handling allocated sales calls, relating to allocated distributor and end user customers and assisting with overflow.
- Responding to customer requirements by telephone, email or fax
- providing a consistent and helpful point of contact for the pre-,mid and post sale needs of allocated distributor and end user customers
- Preparing qutations and managing the sales cycle to ensure a high level of quote-to-order conversion.
- Entering orders which have generated or recieved, to ensure efficient same day dispatch.
- Logging call notes, tracking opportunities and sharing customer information via CRM software.
Qualities and Attributes
- Familiar with Sales cycle