CRM Executive - Acquisition
5 days left
- Full Time
The role offers an exciting opportunity to work hands-on with key projects and champion the customer journey whilst driving revenue across the business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage and support the brands strategy to improve customer interaction.
- Implement crucial email communication at a high standard and manage quality and frequency of email interaction with consumers.
- Work alongside other key teams within the business to optimise deliver revenue growth and targets for conversion on all company products.
- Assist the CRM manager in strategy and forecasting of growth from email outlets that channel through the specific performance plan
The Ideal candidate must have:
- Demonstrable experience within CRM, including specific knowledge of tools and software
- Knowledge of marketing through a database and an awareness of segmentation/ customer journey
- Basic knowledge of HTML coding
- Working knowledge of marketing automation within a CRM-focused campaign
The ideal person is someone who:
- Is really analytical and loves working with numbers
- Communicates effectively within a team
- Has real attention to detail across all responsibilities
- Takes ownership of their work and is proud of their success
- Is flexible and versatile in a number of situations
Please either apply or contact:
Cameron Brown, Digital Marketing Talent Consultant
We have a variety of jobs within the Digital and marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this is one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Please check out my profile on LinkedIn: Cameron Brown