Resourcing Consultant/Trainee Consultant Opportunity
Salary £18k per annum
Uncapped commission + career development
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a resourcing consultant to join our Construction team in our Cambridge branch. This role will be working alongside one of our experienced consultants in the division. The position has become available due a recent new client won of and the volume of work coming through.
This position would be ideal for an Account Manager or sales executive that has previous experience working in a busy sales environment and is looking for an opportunity to progress into a consultant role. The primary focus of the role is to ensure high levels of customer services is achieved through sourcing quality candidates, screening all relevant documentation prior to their employment and contacting relevant clients about your candidates. This role will lead into a full 360 consultant role.
The role will involve but not limited to the following:
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with our clients and candidates.
· Ability to work under pressure due to the nature of the business.
· Develop new business with our clients and maximise revenue with them.
· Resourcing candidates for our client, on a daily basis, through means such as advertising, job boards, LinkedIn, and our existing database.
· Ensuring all candidate compliance is adhered to at all times.
· Regular face to face meetings with our clients, and running quarterly performance reviews to ensure growth.
· Consistently delivering against assigned target, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer sales experience to the client.
Key Skills you will be required to hold :
· Natural consultative sales approach.
· Business to business outbound and inbound sales experience. (not essential but would be beneficial)
· Ability to form, maintain and nurture a business relationship.
· Ability to follow direction and be self motivated at the same time.
· Excellent telephone sales manner/telesales experience.
· Ability to work in a high volume environment and remain accurate and concise.
· Process driven, good eye for detail and excellent time management and organisational skills.
· Highly organised with the ability to manage multiple vacancies.
This particular role would be suitable for candidates who are looking for a challenge and who can display a natural talent for customer service and sales.
We are looking to recruit the most talented trainees in the Cambridgshire area. If you believe you have the ambition and drive required to succeed in this role, then please send your CV to , apply or call me on