Project Manager (Senior Electrical Engineer. Automation Machines).
Monday to Friday (40 hours Flexitime).
£55,000- £65,000 + Company Pension + Life Assurance + Critical Illness Cover + Death In Service Insurance + Benefits.
Senior Project Manager required by a well-respected market leading manufacturer that produces state of the art automated production equipment. This role is a mix of hands on design, project management and product testing!
You will hold full responsibility for the full life cycle of your projects. The Senior Engineer controls the process and the relationship with the client from initial enquiry to the design and development of the machine, all the way to installation and commissioning. You will report directly to the company directors.
The company designs and manufactures bespoke special purpose automation machines. They are one of the leading providers of automation machinery used in pharmaceutical, packaging, automotive and petrochemical industries.
* Manage all projects from cradle to grave.
* Design special purpose automation machinery using 3D CAD.
* Liaise with clients, contractors and members of your team.
* Help to develop models and prototype equipment.
* Testing and qualifying the final product or system.
* Educated to HND/HNC/City & Guilds in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
* Has experience working with automation or special purpose machinery.
* Used to working to BS and EN standards, machinery and CE regulations.
* Will ideally also have Experience of using any 3D CAD package.