7 days left
- Full Time
- Chartered, Project Quantity Surveyor
- MRICS is essential
- Central London location (zone 1)
- Project work includes: Residential, Commercial, Hotels, Leisure and Infrastructure
- £50,000 - £55,000 + package (pension, medical, discretionary bonuses and more)
The key reasons for wanting a new job are usually wanting new management, seeking more promotion opportunities, wanting more money, and wanting to feel valued. My client are a business who strive to cover all of the above, and their strong history of staff retention is a great sign of that!
They are looking to grow their construction / property team with an MRICS Chartered Quantity Surveyor who has a strong background of cost management work in a consultancy environment. Project experience can be varied but their key requirements are proven job stability, consultancy / pre-contract experience, MRICS beside your name, and a positive attitude.
The role would offer the following:
- Excellent remuneration: £50,000 - £55,000 + pension + private healthcare + bonuses + vouchers
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays (8) = 35 days in total
- A professional subscription paid in full
- Career development and progression opportunities, even inside your probation
- A hands on approach to client management and relationship management
- Exposure to prestigious projects: Prime Resi, Sports arenas, highly notable Commercial projects in the media
If you're an MRICS Chartered Project Quantity Surveyor, you know you want a respected name on your CV to utilise that effort you put into achieving it. Don't miss out.
PROJECT QUANTITY SURVEYOR - PQS - COST MANAGER - CHARTERED - COST CONSULTANCY - RESIDENTIAL - COMMERCIAL - LEISURE - MRICS - LONDON