Domestic Gas Engineer / Domestic Heating Engineer
Domestic Gas Engineer / Domestic Boiler Engineer required for our client a specialist heating company based in East London. The Domestic Gas Engineer will be tasked with the service, maintenance, fault finding and repair of domestic boilers throughout East and North London.
The Domestic Boiler Heating Engineer must hold valid Domestic Gas-safe Tickets and be based in East London. Any previous working experience with the following boiler manufacturers would be advantageous: Glowworm, Ideal, Valliant, Worcester and Baxi.
Domestic Gas Engineer / Domestic Boiler Engineer Position Overview
- Service, maintenance, fault finding and repairs of domestic boilers throughout North and East London.
Domestic Gas Engineer / Domestic Boiler Engineer Position Requirements
- Service, maintenance, fault finding and repair experience with domestic boilers
- Current Domestic Gas Safe tickets such as CCN1
- Based in East London or North London
Domestic Gas Engineer / Domestic Boiler Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary up to £28,000K - £34,000K
- Company Van
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy