Are you looking to make your mark in an agency? Here's a great opportunity…
You may not know us but ten years in, we're pretty proud of what we've achieved so far.
We're an integrated, creative marketing and digital agency that likes to keep things simple. Our Clear Thinking approach works for our clients and, as a result, we're rapidly growing.
Our home is a funky, countryside barn where our people get the time, space and fresh air they need to do what we do brilliantly! But… while we may be rural, we have international offices and work with a number of leading Global brands.
Growing the business and doing great work is all down to our most important asset; our People. This is where you come in…
So what's the opportunity?
We are looking for an ambitious Account Executive to join our Hospitality Team. With a host of exciting new projects this is a fantastic time to join our rapidly growing agency. You will be working as part of a talented team to deliver innovative communications solutions across various campaigns for internationally renowned brands.
- You will be a key support to the account management team and help them to run their accounts efficiently whilst taking an active interest in the strategic and tactical objectives of the clients.
- You will provide administrative support, running reports and monitoring account performance, producing status and contact reports and generally keeping everyone organised.
- You will help manage projects against timelines and budgets, trafficking work through the studio, proof reading and checking amends, and upholding the quality standards.
- You will build client and market insight, contributing to briefs and producing sector reports and social media posts.
Marketing Account Executive | Administration | Admin | Accounts Administer | Project Management | Marketing | Client Management | Agency
The ideal candidate's personality and qualifications:
- Relevant degree or professional qualification.
- Good written English as well as excellent communication, interpersonal and reasoning skills.
- A desire to learn and a self starter and the ability to apply that learning to everything around you.
- Confident and bubbly personality.
- Flexible, reliable team worker with a strong work ethic.
- Highly organise, able to prioritise and be in control.
- Creative thinker - bringing innovative approaches and original ideas.
- Results driven with enthusiasm, energy and determination.
As an Account Executive you will be familiar with Microsoft packages as well as experience of working with other widely available software such as Google docs. You should have a commercial understanding and a sound business brain.
Experience of working in a marketing agency or similar would be ideal so that you understand the agency work flow and the creative process.
You should enjoy marketing and take an interest in the hospitality sector, possibly having worked in this sector previously.
About Our Company:
What makes us tick?
Our team is made up of a bunch of like-minded intelligent people who all have a common goal - to work with passion and inspire bravery in our thinking and all that we do. You won't find hierarchy or politics here, we just like to knuckle down and get on with the job.
We're confident that you will find the grass greener here and the blue skies a refreshing change.