3 days left
- Full Time
Are you an experienced Marketing Account Manager? Here's a great opportunity…
You may not know us but ten years in, we're pretty proud of what we've achieved so far.
We're an integrated, creative marketing and digital agency that likes to keep things simple. Our Clear Thinking approach works for our clients and, as a result, we're rapidly growing.
Our home is a funky, countryside barn where our people get the time, space and fresh air they need to do what we do brilliantly! But… while we may be rural, we have international offices and work with a number of leading Global brands.
Growing the business and doing great work is all down to our most important asset; our People. This is where you come in…
So what's the opportunity?
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Account Manager to join our Hospitality Team. With a host of exciting new projects this is a fantastic time to join our rapidly growing agency. You will be working as part of a talented team to deliver innovative communications solutions across various campaigns for internationally renowned brands.
- You will be the day to day contact for our clients who are some of the country's most successful hospitality businesses, building close relationships and becoming the person they will rely on.
- Your role will be to manage their budgets and timelines effectively whilst ensuring we deliver insightful, class leading creative that gives them personality and stand out to meet their business objectives.
- You ensure our studio and digital team work efficiently and profitably whilst administratively keeping a tight ship.
- You will uphold the client service and quality standards.
Marketing Account Manager | Account Manager | Marketing | Hospitality | Client Management | Agency
The ideal candidate's personality and qualifications:
- Good copy writing skills as well as excellent, communication, interpersonal and reasoning skills
- Relevant degree or professional qualification
- Commercially focussed with a knowledge of agency processes
- Confident presenter with the ability to think on your feet
- Flexible team worker with a strong work ethic
- Demonstrable project management skills
- Results driven with enthusiasm, energy and determination
As a Marketing Account Manager you will be familiar with Microsoft packages as well as experience of working with Google docs and other project management tools. You should have a commercial understanding and have experience of managing budgets, estimating and invoicing.
Experience of working in a marketing agency or similar would be ideal so that you understand the agency work flow and the creative process.
You should enjoy marketing and take an interest in the hospitality sector, possibly having worked in this sector previously.
About Our Company:
What makes us tick?
Our team is made up of a bunch of like-minded intelligent people who all have a common goal - to work with passion and inspire bravery in our thinking and all that we do. You won't find hierarchy or politics here, we just like to knuckle down and get on with the job.
We're confident that you will find the grass greener here and the blue skies a refreshing change.