Hotel Sales Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a Luxury 4* Hotel in South Kensington, London. They are looking for an experience Hotel Sales Manager to execute the Sales & Marketing planned activities on behalf of the hotel, in line with the overall financial business objectives. To manage existing accounts alongside the development of new accounts & projects to generate profitable revenue for the business. To promote the hotel's facilities and services to the target audience/market segments.
Our client is looking for an individual Ideally with prior experience within a 300+ bedroom four star deluxe hotel, Central London (preferably).
In return our client is offering a salary of £35k per annum, plus the following:
- Incentive bonus scheme: up to 15% of gross annual salary
- Holidays - 28 days (including bank holidays) + one extra day per year for 5 years.
- Employee Food and Beverage Discount (50% off)
- Employee Accommodation Discount Rates (£30 per Night at a Copthorne Property and £50 at a Millennium Property)
- Friends and Family Accommodation Discount Rates (40% off Best Available Rate)
- Season Ticket Loans
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Free Meals on Duty
- Free Dry Cleaning for Staff Uniform / work clothes
- Guest Experience Stay
- Company Pension Scheme
Key accountabilities of the Hotel Sales Manager position:
- To confirm minimum of £2 million worth of new/existing bookings annually, ensuring monthly targets are achieved..
- Responsible for the implementation of the hotel sales plan, to encompass direct sales calls, telesales, research, appointment making and taking part in promotional campaigns, client familiarisation visits and contract negotiation.
- To ensure that all accounts' potential are maximised, including Groups and M&E business.
- Drive and co-ordinate all sales activity to maximise revenue from existing accounts at hotel level, national and international level.
- To ensure all sales activities undertaken are in line with agreed expense budget.
- To arrange own sales appointments and action follow-up accordingly.
- To meet minimum appointment and call levels as set by the Director of Sales.
- Investigate new areas of business in terms of market development into new territories and market segments to quantifiable targets.
- To carry out market penetration strategies with existing accounts to develop and improve upon them to a measured quantifiable target.
- To regularly meet with the Director of Sales to communicate customer feedback, problems encountered, sales information, competitor knowledge, pricing strategies, product changes and influences that may affect the business.
- To keep informed / up-to-date with the hotels performance, forecast/budgeted revenues.
- To participate in hotel sales meetings, national and international Millennium and Copthorne sales meetings.
- To be responsible for own data collection, administration and use of computer ware to foster efficient and effective sales practises.
- To be familiar with local activities within the hotel competitive set, channelling information.
- To carry out necessary administrative tasks in accordance with Company guidelines in order to effectively manage activities and meet team objectives. To ensure reports are provided weekly & monthly as set out by the Director of Sales.
Apply for the Hotel Sales Manager role today and receive a free Personal Development Plan to enhance your future career. Please be aware that you will be redirected to our client's external application process where you will need to complete it in its entirety to be formally considered.