Brand Marketing Executive
5 days left
- Full Time
Brand Marketing Executive
Contract: Full time
Salary: £25,000 - £26,000 per annum
As the Brand Marketing Executive you will support the Marketing Operations Manager and Head of Brand and Content to work as part of a proactive and creative Brand and Content team as well as the wider marketing team to plan, deliver and execute a range of marketing activities across brand, content and operations. You will be required to look after a number of brand assets including the Boundless Foundation and lottery as well as the day to day operations of our mailing house. You will also be required to work on all types of content both online and offline as well as help translate our brand strategy into brand plans.
Duties of the Brand Marketing Executive:
- Draw on your Marketing and Operational know-how to increase positive member engagement and member experience with the Boundless brand with both new members and potential members. You will be a champion of the Boundless brand, so you must have a keen eye for detail and strong writing skills
- Manage your own individual projects to ensure that your work is delivered on time and on budget
- Help to bring the Boundless brand to life, by supporting the brand strategy and delivery of new initiatives to help grow brand presence in the market.
- To plan, brief and execute all brand related campaigns, including our foundation, on time and on budget, working with in-house designers, writers, developers and/or third party agency support, as required
- Be the gate keeper of all magazine campaign and partner content generated across the marketing department and feed this into either internal teams or external agencies
- Ensuring that all channels relating to your projects and areas of responsibilities are up to date, regularly reviewed and continuously improved
- To work closely with our Proposition and Development Insight team to understand our current members and potential members and use this to tailor campaigns and maximise ROI.
- Ensure that all marketing campaigns through all channels are tracked accurately and co-ordinate fulfilment activity when required
- Build key relationships with internal managers and departments to help manage work efficiently and communicate effectively
- Follow approval processes for all brand and content work ensuring where required FCA compliance is adhered to within all marketing activity and obtain sign off accordingly
- Report on activity results based on key metrics such as conversion rates, CTR, open rates etc.
- Ensure that Boundless brand guidelines are adhered to and help evolve and develop them
- Liaison with the Marketing team to meet your role outcomes and business objectives
- To actively contribute and participate towards personal continued development.
- To read and understand the company health and safety policy and ensure its implementation where appropriate
- Help support Marketing Operations Manager/Head of Brand and Content and the rest of the Brand and Content team to maintain overall team and marketing department objectives
- Help support and deliver member feedback and engagement strategy to ensure that members/potential members have an excellent experience, to ensure they’re engaged with the brand and stay on as members for many years to come
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure the successful marketing and branding of events. Maximising use of both internal and external marketing channels in order to achieve commercial objectives
- Create post event editorial content to maximise promotion of future events
Required skills of the Brand Marketing Executive
- Graduate qualification, and/or marketing qualification (Certificate or Diploma in marketing)
- Wide range of marketing knowledge and experience that cover the full marketing mix
- Experience in managing brand campaigns both online and offline
- Experience of using customer insight to drive successful tailored campaigns
- Keen eye for design and creative approaches within marketing collateral used across multiple channels
- Experience in briefing creative and copy writing briefs
- Excellent proof reading and copy writing skills
- Proven multiple campaign management skills
- Proven experience in overcoming problems in order to deliver campaigns
- Experience in managing or maintaining marketing plans
- High level of time management and other organisational skills
- Campaign management of marketing campaigns, including planning, execution and post campaign analysis
We endeavour to reply to all applications; however, if you haven’t heard us them within 14 days, you have been unsuccessful with this particular role.
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. We welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent.