Head of Sales - Luxury Foods
5 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Head of Sales - Luxury Foods
Location: Central London
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + £70K OTE (Uncapped) + benefits
About The Luxury Foods Company
Our client is an award-winning luxury foods based in Central London. As the Head of Sales you will be working for a unique luxury food brand who have created a solution to ensure luxury foods are maintained and kept within the best quality while providing an environment friendly solution.
Our luxury food client have an established network across Europe and provide their luxury foods across both B2B and B2C markets. As they are already making a big name for themselves in the fine dining industry they'll look to replicate this for a B2C (consumer perspective). Typically they host extravagant events such as Helicopter flights, high-class events and polo nights when displaying demonstrating their tasting sessions.
Already they work with exciting names and bands such as Harvey Nichols, Debenhams and Fine Food specialist.
About The Head of Sales Role
As the Head of Sales you will have an exciting opportunity to sell, develop and educate senior buyers within a new innovative product in an established luxury food environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Head of Sales:
* Identify and prospect out new potential clients within the fine dining and luxury foods space
* Lead the sales function for the UK growth strategy and start to think about how this can be capitalised across Europe
* Target prestigious high net worth individuals and start to develop a network to also start educating them on how the product can be sold
If you are currently in a sales role for fine dining, luxury foods or gourmet dining or are currently working as a Head of Sales this is the ideal next step in your luxury foods career.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Head of Sales:
* 5+ years B2B sales experience within the fine dining or luxury foods space
* Have an established book of contacts or network or the ability to get in contact with companies similar to the likes of Harvey Nichols, Debenhams etc.
* Proven track record in achieving sales targets
The Head of Sales receives a highly competitive salary paying from £40,000 to £50,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Head of Sales role or to apply send your CV now.
Reuben Sinclair were shortlisted for 5 National Recruitment awards in 2013 (MARAs) including: Best Overall Agency, UK's Best Recruitment Consultant & Best Customer Service.
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: Sales Director, Sales Manager, Business Development Director, BDD, Business Development Manager, BDM, B2B, Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales Executive, Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive