Mechanical Quantity Surveyor / Estimator
7 days left
- Full Time
Profile for job 00024899, Mechanical Quantity Surveyor / Estimator
Mechanical Quantity Surveyor / Estimator required for our client, a specialist ductwork contractor based in London. The Mechanical QS / Estimator will be responsible for preparing cost and value reports, contract administration and site surveying of ductwork and ventilation installations, throughout London and the Home Counties. Projects typically are up to £500k in value. The Mechanical QS / Estimator will be required to have previous experience in the pricing up and quoting of mechanical works, with specific experience in Ductwork and Ventilation systems.
The client would also potentially consider a ductwork supervisor who is looking to continue their progression of the tools and has previous experience in the estimation and quantity surveying of ductwork projects.
Mechanical Quantity Surveyor / Estimator Position Overview
- Preparing and issuing bills of quantities and pricing estimates, of Ductwork installations in commercial premises.
- Time split between office and sites, predominately around London and the Home Counties
- Purchasing, estimating and pricing of tenders via drawings and specifications.
Mechanical Quantity Surveyor / Estimator Position Requirements
- Previous experience in estimating costs and providing bills of quantity on mechanical projects.
- Working knowledge of ventilation and ductwork
- Based within commutable distance to the East London area.
Mechanical Quantity Surveyor / Estimator Positions Remuneration
- Salary £35k -£45K
- Mileage paid
- Working hours 8am - 4:30pm
Interested in the position? Either reply to this email or call the office on 01243 378833
Join us on Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn - Search Bennett & Game Recruitment.
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy