60 branches, a customer base of 100,000 retailers and a product range of over 25,000 items – Bestway is the largest independent food wholesaler in the UK. We’ve achieved our success by offering the best prices, service and choice to help retailers build their businesses.
We currently have an opportunity for a Supervisor join the team at our Tottenham branch. Using your experience and knowledge of the retail / wholesale sector you will support the management team to ensure that the branch is operating effectively and efficiently and to encourage additional customer sales.
Key responsibilities include:-
- Working as part of a team to ensure daily duties are completed
- Maintaining stock levels and ordering as necessary
- Stock rotation, date checking and adjusting pricing accordingly
- Ensuring all promotional stock is labelled correctly
- Providing a great customer service experience
- Updating the management team on the running of the department
We’re looking for someone with;
- Experience working within a food retail environment
- Previous supervisory experience
- A good understanding of health, safety and retail compliance legislation
- A genuine interest and desire to provide great customer service
- The confidence to visit customers in order to increase sales and promote products
- Good planning and prioritising skills
- Initiative along with a willingness to learn and develop their skills
- Drive and determination to succeed in a fast paced environment
In return for your hard work and commitment we offer a competitive salary,30 days holiday (inclusive of statutory holidays) and pension. This role is full time (44hrs) 5 over 7 days including every other weekend, some early mornings & early evenings.
At Bestway, we’re passionate about meeting our customers’ needs and working as a team to grow our business. So if you’re looking for an opportunity to make an impact in an ambitious company that’s built its way up from humble beginnings, you could be the person we’re looking for.