Business Development Manager - Information Sales
3 days left
- Full Time
Business Development Manager – Information Sales
45-50k Base, 80-85k OTE + Executive Benefits
As a premium business information company specialising in industry analysis, our client provides advanced analytics to help clients make better, more informed decisions on a global scale. With solutions covering a broad range of professional industries, including insurance, renewable energy and oil and gas etc, they are well placed to deliver high quality analysis derived from expert teams. Due to continued growth within the financial sector, they now have an exciting opening for an experienced Solution Sales Executive to join one of their successful London based teams.
As a Business Development Manager, you will:
- Join a performing and fast growing team based in London where the focus is on developing revenue streams from within mid-market to enterprise level insurance based accounts
- Have access to our clients dynamic intelligence on markets, companies, regulations and industry trends
- Identify and research target companies within the required market place
- Initiate contact with prospective clients at Executive Levels
- Develop and use a consultative approach in order to help identify key strategic objectives
- Close sales of varying value
The ideal sales candidate will:
- Be educated to degree level, intelligent and inquisitive
- Possess a minimum of 4-5+ years proven new business sales experience gained in the financial information sales sector. Experience selling solutions into financial services, would also be advantageous
- Demonstrate business acumen, motivation and a dynamic yet professional approach to sales and revenue generation
- Have first class communication and presentation skills and the ability to liaise with customers at all levels (mid-market to enterprise)
- Be a true new business hunter who can develop robust, sustainable, value led and long term business partnership
The successful candidate can expect a negotiable base salary of 45-50k dependent upon prior sales experience, with a first year achievable OTE of 80-85k plus additional and generous benefits.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.