Commercial Gas Engineer
4 days left
- Full Time
* Salary: £35000 - £40000
* Company Van, Fuel Card
* Overtime, Call out rota 1-4/5.
We are working with a well established Mechanical, Electrical and Building Services company who work with high residential, offices, schools, retail and commercial buildings. They have a requirement for a Commercial Gas Engineer due to growth within the company.
The role will consist of carrying out service, planned and reactive maintenance across a number of prestigious commercial contracts within the M25. The ideal candidate will be required to hold all of their Commercial and Domestic qualifications.
* To carry out diagnostic, fault finding
* Maintain PPM Paperwork
* Efficiently maintain and repair plant equipment
* Identify areas for additional works within and out of the specified contractual requirements
* Understand, complete all work related documentation accurately on time and to exceed the customer's expectations.
* Comply with company policies and procedures
* Carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
* Comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
* Undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required
* Gas Safe
* COCN1, MET1, CCN1, CEN1, CKR1, HTR1, CDGA1, CIGA1, CODNCO1, CORT1, UVHW
* A good general experience in working in occupied premises
* A good understanding of Health & Safety procedures
* Ability to communicate at all levels
* NVQ Plumbing
Please apply to Ryan Hegg at Rullion Ltd.