Mechanical Estimator - Based in Peterborough - Permanent
A well established M&E contractor that has been trading for over 40 years in the East Anglia region are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Estimator in their Peterborough office to work on various contracts including commercial education, retail and industrial.
As the Mechanical Estimator you will be compiling estimates up to the value of £2M ensuring they are prepared correctly using their in-house rates based on labour and materials. All invoices and reports are prepared with the support of their own bespoke computer software.
The Mechanical Estimator will have the following duties and responsibilities:
· Ensure tenders are prepared to a high standard.
· Obtain competitive and accurate quotations from mechanical specialists.
· Liaising with other members of the estimating team and Contracts Managers.
· Carry out estimates using electronic packages.
· Develop working relationships with design consultants, main contractors and clients to establish communication paths.
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications and experience:
· Experience within in similar position as Mechanical Estimator.
· Mechanical qualifications.
· Strong negotiation skills.
· Confident communicator.
This position offers a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate, for more information about this role or keen on a new opportunity within the Building Services sector, please contact Adam Brown on or or