Cruise Sales Consultant - OTE £60K
5 days left
- Full Time
Cruise Sales Consultants
£19k Realistic and achievable OTE 60k
My client is a leading Cruise Travel Company based in South West London currently requires sales driven Cruise Travel Sales Consultants to book tailor-made cruise trips throughout the world to start immediately.
The company offers one of the best commission structures in the market with an uncapped commission earning with a fantastic working environment.
There is a great opportunity to earn £60,000 OTE or more annually.
To be considered for this role you will need to be a strong sales person who is keen to earn a good income.
A successful candidate for this role must have worked in an outbound targetted sales environment within travel, recruitment, financial or insurance services.
Cruise Sales Consultants Responsibilities and Duties:
• Convert enquiries into sales, delivering exceptional customer service, matching products and service to the customer needs
• Using expert knowledge assist customers with suggestions and ideas on itineraries.
• Check availability and price attempting to close the sale on every opportunity
• Actively seek to improve the level of service offered to customers with a commitment to go the extra mile and exceed customer expectations on every customer contact
• Achieve and exceed sales performance targets against key performance indicators including call conversion & revenue targets
• Achieve 100% booking accuracy, ensuring the customer is made aware of any relevant information that may impact their cruise experience
• Take ownership and accountability of own quality of work to minimise the risk of errors
• Achieve and exceed call handling levels for number of calls answered, call duration and admin time
• Demonstrate a sense of urgency to changing call volumes and adapt as required
• Develop and increase knowledge of products and geographical areas through training and self-development
• Communicate to relevant management/internal contacts changes in customer needs, levels of customer satisfaction and product availability.
Cruise Sales Consultants Skills Required:
• Previous targetted sales experience in a sales based environment within travel, recruitment, financial or insurance services
• Track record of achieving and exceeding sales and service targets
• Highly sales motivated
• Excellent communication skills, builds strong trusting relationships with customers
• Ability to work under pressure and to sales/call handling targets with a strong sense or urgency
• Passion for selling & strong geographical knowledge
• Exceed customer expectations
• Highly numerate with an excellent attention to detail
• Pro-active problem solver and takes ownership for own performance and development
• Committed and flexible approach, a strong team player
• Confident and self motivated to exceed targets
• An understanding of the sales/call centre environment and culture
Cruise Sales Consultants Remuneration and Benefits:
• Base salary of £19,000 + commission guarantee for first three months
• Realistic OTE of £60K + uncapped
• 22 Days Holiday, Pension, health care etc
To apply for this excellent Cruise Sales Consultant role, please email your CV to or contact Tony on in confidence.